Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Toronto condo concept

Architectural Visualization



After seeing so many amazing renderings of buildings on a number of blogs, I have been thinking how it would be neat to make my own.


I love the view from the Evergreen Brickwork so I used a photo I had taken as a starting point, I increased the size of the downtown buildings and graded the photo slightly to make it better looking overall. Rosedale is a very nice, very expensive neighborhood, although I don't think they will ever do it, I put my condo building there. The building is 34 stories high (my render may be exaggerating the height) and has a clear view in all directions. An HDRI( thanks http://www.feuerroth.de) that was similar to the lighting when the photo was taken is used for the lighting and reflections.

made in Maya,V-ray and fusion.

3 comments: